02 June 2006

Why I love the World Cup

What??? I can hear your sharp intake of breath!

Gordon sent me a list of rules for Women for during the World Cup. He doesn't seem to realise how much I truly love the World Cup. It's a fantastic time of year - all those footy fans glued to their telly at home, or glued to the big screen in the pub, leaving the roads lovely and clear so that I can play on my bike.

Who on earth would want to watch f***ball when they have a motorbike to ride? Weirdos! You watch your little game, if that's what floats your boat, but I'll be having a better time than you.

Bikers have more fun than people.

6 comments:

Cooldrums said...

I take it push bikes don't count ;-)

Womble said...

They sure do, hon. They're just not as fast :p

Cooldrums said...

But you can break the speed limit on em read my blog hehe.

Shame i didnt know that before the celtics bash I would have come down on me bike lol ;-)

Could they have refused cause the site actually says bikes only ;-)

Womble said...

You can't get done for speeding on a pedal bike though, cos they don't have mandatorily-fitted speedometers.

You can, however, be done for 'wanton and furious riding' (as can horseriders). Be warned!

Cooldrums said...

Well needless to say I can be classed as Wantn a bit of furious riding hehe.
As he brings the tone of wombles blog down to gutter level.:-P

Spikey said...

No change there then ;)