06 June 2006

Sunset

Whilst riding home from the Fylde Bike Night, I decided to do a little detour through Chorley, then across through Cowling to Anglezarke, where I took the photos below. I chased the sunset up to Rivington Pike, where I sat for a while, watching the sun go down and the moon rise. I didn't see any other humans, it was just the sheep and me, and it was very peaceful. It's times like that, that I really feel at one with nature.

The first picture is of the Mormon church at Chorley, the others are of Anglezarke and Rivington reservoirs.














3 comments:

Spikey said...

Wow !! Really cool pics. You could make then into postcards an sell them !

Shirl said...

Greats pictures Womble. I do love a good sunset. I suppose there may actually be something to say for getting out and about on your bike. :op

Anonymous said...

Those pictures are fabby Womble! Gonna nick em for a screen saver for work!