05 June 2006

fed up

It's 3.30am, and I'm wide awake having been rudely awoken by the need to throw up. I don't know whether it was the white wine, the licorice or the marshmallows that did it. Or possibly a combination of the three.

So here I am tapping away whilst listening to Radio 4. I've even messaged Spike, but he's not awake, obviously shagged out after the PiL rally. Boy is he gonna have a surprise when he logs in - a whole load of whining from me :o( Yep, how sad is that, whining to someone who ain't even there.

Oh yeah, and I've got a really stiff neck too. It was hurting before my bike ride yesterday and has got worse. I had a hot shower at tea time, which helped for about half an hour, but now it's just something else keeping me awake.

Work in 5 hours. Ho hum. OK, let's have another go at this sleeping lark.

Night all.

4 comments:

Cooldrums said...

HHmmmmmm people in glass houses and all that ;-)

Womble said...

So one glass of wine, first alcoholic drink in eight days, is a bad thing, is it?

Well actually, yes, it probably is, given how acidic my stomach was :o(

There is a difference, dear Davey, between an occasional drink, and drinking too much every night.

Cooldrums said...

Hmmm you must be mistaking me for Rab!
Besides I bet it was the licorice it makes me want to upchuck too.
Top that with wine and marshes and thats gotta be a fatal mix.

My recomendation if you want sugar rush but no bad spewing effects is Midget gems mmmmmmmmm.

Cooldrums said...

ohh and I forgot dont forget ginger beer its better for you.
Or even try a little hot milk help you sleep and lines the stomach too ;-P

Off to the fridge for a ginger beer.