04 June 2006

I was out on the bike for five hours today, and it was jolly good fun. I met up with the IAM mob in Shevington and we had a medium-paced ride through some great twisties to Preston. From there, Dr. Pain went home, cos the lucky git was off to see Bon Jovi in Manchester, and the rest of us headed off to Southport. Dave & I got separated from Barry and Kath, and then Kath got separated from Barry, but we still managed to meet up at the carousel on Southport promenade.

I decided it was time for breakfast at 11:30 and bought a chip butty, which was hot, but tasted pretty crap, and then we set off again. I passed a sign for 'Windmill Animal Farm', where my mate Spondon Chris works, as a steam train driver, so I thought I'd call in, but it was his day off, so I went for a blat instead and found some really nice twisties. I didn't really want to go home, but by 3pm I was getting a bit tired and thirsty, so I headed back to Keaw Yed City for a rest. Went to the Co-op on the way home to get a bottle of plonk and some choccies for this evening :o)

No comments: