09 April 2006

Wakey wakey!

Last night, I was feeling a bit low and grumpy and I said that if it was raining in the morning, I really didn't want to go out on the bike and I was gonna stay in bed. Spike said that it might be lovely and sunny and I'd feel better.

Well? You were right hon. Opened the curtains to a blue sky and glorious sunshine :o)

So, I've had a brew and a bowl of cornflakes and I'm almost ready to face the world. I suppose it might be an idea to get dressed first though. Don't wanna upset the neighbours.

I think I might head off to the Lockgate Cafe at Beeston, on the A49 cos I've not been there for a while and they do make a lovely bacon butty.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wakey Wakey !!!!!!!

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=8165720753689318837&q=irn+bru

Anonymous said...

Wakey Wakey !!!

http://www.wakeywakey.tv/home.html

Womble said...

I like the cuckoo. Sadly, I hate Irn Bru. Even the smell of it makes me wanna barf. Sorry, all you Scots out there.