10 April 2006

Big Muck?

Years and years ago, Jasper Carrott once did a short film about how burgers are made. It showed bin men collecting the rubbish, then showed the bin waggon dumping the rubbish into a big compactor, where it was squashed and macerated into a pulp which went down tubes which fed onto hotplates, turning the muck into burgers. I've never forgotten it.

Today, I have been asked by my boss to accompany him to the re-opening of a branch of a well-known fast food outlet. I wonder if those big brown paper bags are strong enough to use as barf bags?

3 comments:

Shirl said...

Use your allergy as an excuse Karen. there's tomatoes everywhere in these places.

Hopefully you are not actually going to be expected to eat the stuff anyway.

Womble said...

Well, I managed to escape without having to eat any of the stuff. Met the Olympic rower blokey, James Cracknell too. Seems a nice chap, doesn't say much.

Oz said...

As a top athlete, maybe he's just very 'focused'.