05 November 2005

it's good to have friends

Over the past few weeks, I've been going through some serious shit and my head is completely screwed up. My friends have really been supportive and although I don't always show it, I really do appreciate all that they've done for me, so I'd just like to say particular thanks to:

Baglady - for sharing her story and assuring me that things really do get better;
Bungle - for cheering me up and talking sense;
Cath G & Michelle - for letting me punch them around the gym and then taking me for dinner;
Debs, Isla and Shirl - for putting up with me whingeing for a whole week and still being friends with me afterwards (and for stopping me spending £700 on an electric fiddle);
Hairy Stores - for the hugs, the songs, the laughter and the sippin' liquor;
Jimmymoonlite - for lending me his ear, even though he's got troubles of his own;
Jochan - for just being a pal;
Reverend - for the sofa and the shoulder to cry on, the food, the friendship and for being there when I really needed someone to talk to;
Spike - for understanding
Woody - for the curry, the brews and just for being there
Caldarium MCC - for being a really great bunch of people.

I know things will improve, and it's good to know you're all out there.

No comments: