25 September 2005

What a weekend!

I have to say that the Mabon Rally is the best rally I've been on for years. No bands, no disco, no crap, just an excellent bunch of folk meeting up and having fun.

I had a great time, singing round the bonfire, doing the quiz, watching the viking football and just chatting with friends, old and new. I didn't have such a great time shivering in my tent at 4am on Saturday though. Still, it soon warmed up once the sun came up.

W@nkel didn't believe Chris when he said he had a good cure for hiccups, but it worked, didn't it?

Hi to all the folks there - Otter & Carrie, W@nkel, Chris, Mr. & Mrs Critch, Fez, Matt, Sophie, Roger, Vince, Biggles & Lynn and all the others whose names I have forgotten. Big thanks to Cookie for helping me get my tent up - I owe you one, bud.


One thing I'd really like to know... how did my sleeping bag end up full of peanuts? And what was Chris doing with this streamer? Do we really want to know?

Chris, you're a good mate. Hope to see you at the Hex-Rated. W@nkel, I know you're going anyway, so see you there.

No comments: