12 September 2005

Bad Womble!

I got some very dirty looks in the supermarket this afternoon, cos I was laughing my tits off at the extremely fat woman in front of me in the checkout queue.

The conveyor belt was stacked high with ready meals, pot noodles, chocolate, crisps, biscuits, frozen yorkshire puddings (even I can make those!) & pizzas. Best of all, on top of the pile was a copy of 'I can make you thin' by Paul McKenna.

Sorry love, but you don't need a book to tell you to stop eating crap, and start buying fresh food instead. It's not rocket science, you know.

1 comment:

Philosophical Karen said...

Yeah, yeah, funny, funny. You don't mention her age, but women do also shop for their families as well as themselves. I buy a lot of crap for my skinny-as-a-rail son that I would never touch, but it's still me standing in the checkout line paying for it. And believe me, sometimes I feel like announcing in a loud voice, "I don't eat that. That's for my son." (Except it would probably be taken as the lady protesting too much.)