27 September 2005

Soggy Womble

What a lovely evening - the sky was clear and bright as I set off for the gym. It's only 15 mins away, so no need to take the waterproofs. WRONG! On the way home, the heavens opened, strong sidewinds tried to blow me off the bike, and I got drenched. Just as I got home, the rain stopped, the wind dropped and left me cold and wet. Typical.

My gym kit is soaked, my boxing gloves are all soggy and stinky, and my boots are wet through :o(

So, I'm sat here in front of the PC with a ham sandwich and a cup of hot chocolate. What a combination!

1 comment:

Shirl said...

Oh dear Womble. I guess that's one of the pleasures of riding a bike ;o)

It did the same sort of thing here so I just nipped out of the train station into my car and drove home dry and warm. :o)