16 September 2005

I am soooo unfit :o(

I returned to training last night and the warm-up session nearly finished me off. I really must start doing situps every day, because before I got to the hundred, my abs were screaming for mercy :o( Even my favourite exercise, the back arm-press, started to hurt after a while AND I got a 25 press-up fine for not taking Sandy's advice on sorting out my twisted ankle three weeks ago (and yes, Sandyman, I did the McPressups, even though you weren't looking - see how honest I am!)

Still, on the positive side, I didn't injure myself this time, the kicks didn't hurt as much as I thought they would, I felt great after the session and I lost 4lbs in the space of 2 hours! I have no doubt that the 4lbs will reappear some time today, though. I don't need a crystal ball to foresee me having a pudding at dinner time. I think it's rhubarb crumble day :o)

No comments: