31 May 2006

uninvited guest

Had a couple of unexpected visitors this evening. One managed to make its own way out, the other took about an hour to coax out, with the aid of a tea towel and a cardboard box. I'm happy to report that it climbed out of the box and flew away.

I have a sneaky suspicion that we may have a roost in our roof. I don't mind at all, but I'd prefer them not to be flying around my living room. Last time, we had one in the bedroom and I nearly shit myself when it flew out from the curtains.

Anyway, I think I might give the local conservation guys a call, just to see what I should do if it happens again.


6 comments:

Spikey said...

Sure your not using your GOTH powers on them ;) :p

Womble said...

wossat, Get Outta The House?

Anonymous said...

HI Stranger

I knew you had gone Gothic but that is stretching it a bit far.

Anyway how are you doing, not heard from you in ages.

Cheers Gordon
Warrington Group

Womble said...

It was a very nice bat. I'm gonna call it Nora.

I'll see you on Monday if you're out for the Fylde ride :o)

Cooldrums said...

Not sure about Goth Powers but She always was a bit batty anyway.
The best thing to do is play the fiddle that screaching would scare anything off ;-P

Oz said...

Any bite marks around the neck?