25 May 2006

greenfingers

I've been out in the garden again. I didn't plan on doing any gardening, but whilst I was putting the bike away, I noticed that the ivy was fouling the garage door, so I thought I'd just get the secateurs and tidy it up.

So once I'd done that, I thought I'd tidy up the old lavender, cos it's on its last legs. When I'd done that, I thought I'd try to replant a bit of it and see if I can revive it. So whilst I was at it, I planted the sage, oregano and mint.

The garden is looking better and healthier now. All I need to do is persuade next door's dog to stop dropping his toys in my plant pots. See here.

3 comments:

Spikey said...

You could put some mesh over the top, in a cone shape ? Just a thought...

Oz said...

Dig a bigger hole and bury the dog.

Cooldrums said...

there a hole in yer bucket dear womble dear womble theres a hole in yer bucket dear womble a hole hehe.

I agree with Oz but big enough for smurf and dog i feel a new patio coming on.