06 May 2006

It never ends...

No matter how much I tidy up in this house, the mess just seems to get worse. How, in the space of only one day, can the washing-up multiply to the amount produced in a small restaurant? I didn't have any wine last night, so why are there 5 dirty wine glasses and 2 tall glasses with suspicious brown stain in the bottom? Why are there 6 dirty plates? How the hell have we used 14 knives but only 4 forks?

As for the suitcase on the sofa and the clothes strewn all over the living room floor... well, what can I say. He came home from conference on Wednesday, he's had two days off work and despite the fact he claims to have 'sorted some things out', this house is the worst I have ever seen it. The dining table has disappeared again too. Not bad since it was utterly clear on Wednesday.

I'm pissed off with tidying. I think I'm just gonna buy a load of bin bags. I wonder if I can stick him in one? Will the bin men take him away? I doubt it.

3 comments:

Cooldrums said...

I thought you would have thrown him out by now hun.
At this rate it'll be xmas.

Spikey said...

I bet he fits in a wheelie bin.....

Cooldrums said...

As long as you chop him up into enought small pieces.