20 December 2005

it's that time of year...

when drivers' brains turn to jelly. This morning, I was just about to exit a roundabout (and indicating accordingly) when a driver leaving the motorway decided to pull out on me, forcing me to stop (and the 2 cars behind me). Because he'd blocked my exit, I had to continue round the roundabout. I was a tad peeved.

However, 5 seconds later, exactly the same thing happened to the car in front of me at the very next exit, so he was forced to stop (and, ergo, so did I, and the car behind me) and then continue round the roundabout too.

What is it about the run up to Christmas that drivers seem to turn into Mr. Magoo? I mean, I had my lights on, I was indicating, and my road position was correct. The driver in front who also got pulled out on was also in the correct road position, indicating and had his lights on.

If you can't drive, stay of the fkin roads!

No comments: