08 December 2005

another Lost Weekend

Lost Weekend's gig at the Golden Lion in Halifax on 3 December 2005 was an absolute stormer. The pub was completely packed the atmosphere was great.

The lads were on fine form and played a cracking set of songs both old and new, including some from the forthcoming album.



I'm absolutely shite at writing reviews, so all I can say is they're a bloody good band and you should go and listen to them, cos they're all superb musicians and I've never heard them play a duff 'un yet. They all enjoy themselves immensely and they're a really nice bunch o' lads.

Book 'em for your rally now!


I don't have any pics of Jack actually playing the drums cos he's always hiding at the back, and Irvin's just as bad - I think he must duck every time he sees a camera. Just wait till I get the proper camera out - I'll blind the buggers wiv me flash :o) There will be no escape. Ha ha ha.

To be honest, I'm surprised they haven't shoved the camera up my arse already.











Some of the band has been instrumental (geddit?) in the writing of Bob Catley's forthcoming album, Spirit of Man, so get that on yer wish list too.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice review Karen. Did I ever tell you I used to phone Allan Beswick on Red Rose Radio when I was 14. Me and me mates would see who'd get cut off first !!

Anonymous said...

(KURT !)

Womble said...

LOL, I know loads of people used to ring him and try to wind him up.

Great to see you on Friday, you missed a good gig on Saturday. I'll put a brief review here when I get time.