05 December 2005

Edible decorations?

I cried laughing when I read BigBod's little Christmas tale published over on the 100% Biker forum... Cheers for letting me nick it :o)



I had a very bad experience with crepe streamers years ago....nasty horrible things......

They don't taste very nice and the dye stays round your lips for days afterwards.

Twas many moons ago aboard HMS ---------- , mess deck party the night b4 captains rounds. Each mess had been given £25 to decorate, to cut a long story short, we got pissed and ate the decorations!!!

Captains inspection the next day was a fraught event. Presenting the mess as being ready for inspection with red dye round my mouth and the skipper commented that there didn't appear to be 25 quids worth of decorations in our mess. I don't think he believed me when I told him we'd eaten them...

No comments: