- Orange completely ignored my three written complaints about their appalling service;
- they disconnected me several times, whilst denying that there was any problem with the connection at all;
- Smurf rang them to cancel the service and get the migration code to transfer to another provider;
- they gave us the code, apologised profusely and promised us a free month's broadband, and then cut us off a few days later;
- they rang 3 times to ask why the bill hadn't been paid and we told them that we don't owe them anything, in fact I suspect that they owe us £27.99, because we never got that free month's broadband;
- they've been told 3 times that Smurf doesn't live here any more and that the broadband service ceased many months ago and that I am now happily with a reliable and friendly ISP.
Remember folks: Orange Broadband = awful service, even worse customer service, harassment and piss-poor organisation. Do not use Orange Broadband if you value your sanity.