27 March 2006

snot

I had an appointment with the quack at 10:40 today. I arrived there at 10:30, didn't get to see the doc until 11:00. I don't suppose that's too bad, really. Anyway, the doc was very nice and gave me a prescription for some new anti-hayfever drugs and sent me off to the pharmacy. I waited in the pharmacy for 20 minutes and then was told that they didn't have one of the items on my prescription, so I've got to go back tomorrow. Ho hum.

I can't really complain too much, otherwise Debs will be on my back ;o) Of course we all know that medical secretaries are the much misunderstood saviours of the NHS :o)

I do wish that someone would come up with a cure for hayfever - they'd make millions.

2 comments:

Oz said...

Just think of how clear your tubes must be after all that constant dribbling.

Shirl said...

You were done Womble. Whenever my chemist tries that I just say no I can't go back and they deliver it to the house.