22 March 2006

Busy Womble

Blimey, I've not posted anything on here for ages. Saying that, at least I'm not as bad as Isla - she's only put one post on her blog. I wonder if this will shame her into putting something in there?

I've been a very busy Womble recently. I've still got 9 days holiday left and the holiday year ends on 31 March. Boss says I can carry a few days over though. I might need 'em.

Anyway, here's brief rundown of a couple of things I've been up to:

  • Went to the pictures with Spike and saw Lucky Number Slevin - damn good thriller with occasional gratuitous violence :o)
  • Went ice skating in Coventry and fell on me knee and me bum. Most undignified.
  • Spent hours at Grav's trying to get me front sprocket off. Even with our combined efforts, we nearly killed ourselves with the exertion and I swear I could hear the damn thing laughing at us. Even with Grav's big tool, we still couldn't pull it off ;o)
  • Riding my bike :o)
  • Working
  • Filling up my new 20gb MP3 player (thanks Davey!). It works a treat in me skid lid :o)
  • Sleeping
and on the matter of sleeping - I'm off to bed cos I'm knackered.

Night all

1 comment:

Cooldrums said...

a very busy womble indeed glad you like the Mp3 player