14 March 2006

One of those days...

  1. I've screwed up the connection to my work's VPN (all my own work too!) and I'm waiting for an engineer to tell me how to fix it.
  2. I've left my mobile phone at home and I'm suffering from withdrawal symptoms.
  3. Something has gone bang on the car and the tracking has gone wonky.
  4. My bike is in desperate need of new chain and sprockets - it's unsafe at the moment.
  5. I had a nosebleed this morning :o(

If anything else is to go wrong, I hope it all happens today and that I can have the rest of the week incident-free. Please.

7 comments:

Shirl said...

At least it's not snowing Womble :o)

Anonymous said...

Seems like its just been one of those days all round.

Anonymous said...

Actually I Have something that might help you there. Will put it in the post 2morrow for you.

Oz said...

Scatch what I said about things being on the up for you.

Anonymous said...

the word oooops springs to mind.....

:os

Womble said...

Davey, you're an absolute star! I think it worked too :o)

Hugs. W. xXx

Anonymous said...

Told Ya I knew the answer alway trust Davey you know he has the cure for everything ;-)
xxx