02 February 2006

Fixed it!

My bike now has a lovely new indicator. It's very clean and shiny, which is making the rest of the bike look rather untidy, but it'll soon bed in and be as mucky as the rest of it. There's a bit of a split in the indicator housing but hey, God Bless Duct Tape!

Oh yeah, and the handlebar switch for the brake light seems to have gone for a burton too. Never mind, the one on the back brake still works, so I'll just have to remember to use it occasionally.

The bike's going to the shop for a service on Valentine's Day (see how much I love my bike?), so I'll get it fixed then. Last service before the warranty runs out. The bloke in the shop said he'd never worked on a bike with as much as 20k on the clock. I don't know if I should be worried about that, or if he's just mixing with the wrong people. My GS had 80k on it before I got rid.

No comments: